6.20.2011

Circus styled wedding shoot!

What a BLAST! I love collaborative photo shoots like this! This was Amanda Schelin of Branches Floral's brainchild. A bunch of photographers were invited to come and shoot it all. It was so much fun seeing some of my photog friends and meeting others in person! You'll notice my daughter Wren is the ringmaster. We had so much fun! Thank you to everyone who was involved with this shoot. A lot of work went into this and I hope everyone enjoys the images and it was worth it!  Here are some credits:
Flowers: Branches
Invitations/party favors: Polkadots & Daisies
Wedding dresses: Gateway Bridal
Hair/Make up: Stephanie Brinkerhoff(Hair and Makeup by Steph), Flavia Palacios(Versa Artistry)
Cake:
I am probably missing some other credits, so if you see this let me know so I can add them!