9.28.2010

Nathan and Jenni~Kauai wedding

I had so much fun in Kauai!! Everything just seemed to work out perfectly; the weather, the location,etc. In fact, the locals have a word for it...spontanium!!! I wish I had time to post all of the pictures! I will add their gallery to my destination weddings gallery on my wedding site in a few weeks so you can see more. Nathan and Jenni took me to a luau and I was able to take advantage of the first swell of the season and take a surfing lesson. I had some clients who were there at the same time and they invited me to hang out with them and stay at the insanely beautiful Teak House(more pictures to come). I am truly blessed to be able to travel and see such beauty and to make wonderful friends through photography!
















Me on the paddle board!