3.14.2010

Las Vegas shoot

I had sooo much fun at WPPI! I learned so many new things from so many fabulous photographers. Speaking of fabulous photographers, this is my friend Andrea Hanks. It was her and her husband's 14 yr wedding anniversary so while in Vegas she planned to return to the Little Church of the West where they had eloped 14yrs ago and get some fun pictures. Keith Bryce designed her fabulous wedding look and Florilista - Custom Floral Art made her bouquet. We got a few shots while it was still daylight, then me and a group of photographer friends met up later to shoot on the strip. We shot until around 1 a.m. then went back to my suite for hot chocolate and doughnuts(yea, that's how I party)!

PHOTOGRAPHERS: If you haven't signed up yet for the BIG BANG photo shoot then what are you waiting for??? Seriously, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity! This is a MAJOR production with custom sets, amazing custom circus themed designs as well as some softer wedding looks like you see here! I'm telling you, it is going to be AMAZING!! So use your tax return money, sign up and i'll see you there! You can get all the info on my post below. Contact me if you have any questions!